Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Order number: da-dc130as-8
Choose the Dayton Audio DC130AS-8 Classic Series 5-1/4" woofer for use as a great replacement... more
Product information "Dayton Audio DC130AS-8"
Choose the Dayton Audio DC130AS-8 Classic Series 5-1/4" woofer for use as a great replacement bookshelf speaker, midrange in 3-way designs, or even as a small subwoofer. The shielded design allows for use near tube TVs and focuses the magnetic flux in the gap for high sensitivity.
Dayton Audio Classic Series woofers are excellent for use as replacement speakers or for new loudspeaker system design and construction. The DC130AS-8 shielded 5-1/4" woofer has developed quite a reputation for having the best bang-for-the-buck performance and value available anywhere. You can even be use the DC130AS-8 as a small subwoofer.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 30 W
- frequency range = 55-4000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 56,5 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- DC resistance Re = 5,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,27 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,88 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 91,6 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 8,93 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 10,5 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,51 (Qms=2,28, Qes=0,66)
- voice coil diameter = 25 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 2,5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 120 mm
- overall diameter d = 134 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 78,4 mm
Related links to "Dayton Audio DC130AS-8"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Dayton Audio DC130AS-8"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.