Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 21-30 Workdays
- Order number: da-dc160-8
Choose the Dayton Audio DC160-8 Classic Series 6-1/2" woofer for use as a great replacement... more
Product information "Dayton Audio DC160-8"
Choose the Dayton Audio DC160-8 Classic Series 6-1/2" woofer for use as a great replacement bookshelf speaker, midbass in 3-way designs, or even as a small subwoofer.
Dayton Audio Classic Series woofers are excellent for use as replacement speakers or for new loudspeaker system design and construction. The DC160-8 6-1/2" woofer has developed quite a reputation for having the best bang-for-the-buck performance and value available anywhere. You can even be use the DC160-8 as a small subwoofer! The excellent low frequency performance will amaze you.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 50 W
- frequency range = 30-4000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 34,3 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- DC resistance Re = 6,7 Ohm
- force factor BL = 9,47 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 2,34 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 134,8 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 22,42 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 24,5 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,33 (Qms=3,47, Qes=0,36)
- voice coil diameter = 35,5 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 3,4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 144,6 mm
- overall diameter d = 165 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 77,2 mm
Related links to "Dayton Audio DC160-8"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Dayton Audio DC160-8"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.