Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Order number: da-dc130b-4
The Dayton Audio DC130B-4 5-1/4" woofer is a 4 ohm, round frame version of the popular Classic... more
Product information "Dayton Audio DC130B-4"
The Dayton Audio DC130B-4 5-1/4" woofer is a 4 ohm, round frame version of the popular Classic Series DC130 drivers.
One of the main design goals at Dayton Audio is to create loudspeakers that can achieve high levels of performance at reasonable prices. The Dayton Audio DC130B-4 5-1/4" woofer is a great example of this approach. It features a non-pressed treated paper cone, rubber half-roll surround, ASV voice coil, coated cloth dust cap, and excellent low frequency response.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 40 W
- frequency range = 50-5000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 50,5 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- DC resistance Re = 3,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 4,77 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,55 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 91,6 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 8,8 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 14,3 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,34 (Qms=2,4, Qes=0,39)
- voice coil diameter = 25,4 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 2,5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 120 mm
- overall diameter d = 145 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 67,8 mm
Related links to "Dayton Audio DC130B-4"