Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: da-290-224
The low distortion and high excursion capabilities of the Dayton Audio ND91-4 3-1/2" full-range driver make it an ideal candidate for miniature point-source monitors, surround speakers, and line arrays.
Dayton Audio's ND91 aluminum cone full-range drivers are the latest addition to the acclaimed ND Series high output/low distortion neodymium transducers. By increasing the original ND90's voice coil diameter from 3/4" to 1" and adding a copper alloy shorting ring, the ND91-4 features even lower distortion and delivers better bass impact and dynamic range—with peak Xmax up to 25 mm!
This high-BL version further exploits the low distortion characteristics of the Neo-Balanced motor's optimized magnetic field, making the ND91 drivers an excellent choice for full-range point-source speaker enclosures, as well as extremely accurate, high resolution line arrays.
• Low distortion, full-range 65 Hz to 17 kHz performance
• Rubber-edged black anodized aluminum alloy cone
• Large excursion capability—4.6 mm Xmax, 25 mm peak
• Self-shielded Neo-Balanced motor structure with copper alloy shorting ring
• 1" 4-layer underhung voice coil with polyimide former
• 30 watts RMS power handling
• Great for line arrays and micro monitors