Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1381022
Seas 27TBFC/G H1212-06 is a High Definition metal dome tweeter with a wide, soft polymer surround and a rear chamber.
Aluminium/magnesium alloy diaphragm with pistonic behaviour throughout the audible frequency range, resulting in a good dispersion also above 10kHz.
A Hexagrid protects the diaphragm, and supports a phase plate which compensates for a slight axial roll off towards 20 kHz.
Sonomax surround for low resonance and excellent mechanical linearity.
Voice coil windings immersed in magnetic fluid increase short term power handling capacity and reduce the compression at high power levels.
Stiff and stable rear chamber with optimal acoustic damping allows the tweeter to be used with moderately low crossover frequencies.
Precision moulded chassis from glass fibre reinforced plastic, and its front design offers optimum radiation conditions.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 90/220 W
- frequency range = 1500-20000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 550 Hz
- impedance R = 6 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 91,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 4,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 3,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,05 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 7,5 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,34 g
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 1 mm
- mounting diameter d = 85 mm
- overall diameter d = 103,8 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 39 mm