Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: tbW6-1139sif
The Tang Band W6-1139SIF subwoofer's wide half-roll surround, raised flat spider, and large 38.5mm 4-layer voice coil ensure exceptional output and high power handling. Boasting 11.5 mm of Xmax, the W6-1139SIF is capable of producing prodigious amounts of deep, low-distortion, punchy bass. A vented pole piece and vented spider promote voice coil cooling by improving heat dissipation and reducing efficiency-robbing power compression. This 4 ohm driver also features a rugged stamped steel basket and bumped back plate.
- Nominal Diameter 6-1/2"
- Power Handling (RMS) 50 Watts
- Power Handling (max) 100 Watts
- Impedance 4 ohms
- Frequency Response 35 to 800 Hz
- Sensitivity 83 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter 38.5 mm
- Resonant Frequency (Fs) 35 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 3.6 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le) 0.47 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 2.65
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.47
- Total Q (Qts) 0.4
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 11.78 l.
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 0.6 mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 8.47 Tm
- Diaphragm Moving Mass (Mms) 39.91g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 11.5 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 140 cm²