Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: tbW3-881sjf
The Tang Band W3-881SJF is an exceptional 3" transducer that features a PPM cone, Santoprene surround, cast aluminum frame, and powerful underhung-design ceramic motor. Its copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil is wound on a polyimide former, the combination of which provides high power handling and extended HF response. The W3-881SJF is an ideal choice for single driver full-range applications, as well as deployment in multiple speaker configurations such as line arrays.
- Nominal Diameter 3"
- Power Handling (RMS)15 Watts
- Frequency Response100 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity88 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter 20.4mm
- Resonant Frequency (Fs) 100 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 6.6 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le) 0.8 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 6.44
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.41
- Total Q (Qts) 0.39
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 1.89 l.
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 1.32 mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 4.47 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms) 2g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 0.5 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 32 cm²