Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 7423222
The S220–6–222 is an 8 inch bass driver with ultra stiff ceramic-sandwich dome.
A FEA optimized overhung motor design with 55 mm titanium voice coil former guarantees very low energy storage and good heat transfer. Its high force
factor leads to outstanding transient response for more realistic reproduction.
The low loss rubber surround and a thin fabric spider center the moving parts with high linearity.
The recommended application for this excellent bass driver is from 31 Hz - 1000 Hz.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 150 W
- frequency range = 31-1000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 21 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 92,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,7 Ohm
- force factor BL = 11,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,42 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 224 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 30 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 139 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,2 (Qms=4,4, Qes=0,21)
- voice coil diameter = 55 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 190,5 mm
- overall diameter d = 220 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 107 mm
- mass m = 3,8 kg