Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 7415085
The C158 - 8 - 085 is a 5.5 inch bass - midrange driver with ultra hard ceramic dome. A FEA... more
Product information "Accuton C158-8-085"
The C158 - 8 - 085 is a 5.5 inch bass - midrange driver with ultra hard ceramic dome. A FEA optimized overhung motor design with 25 mm titanium voice coil former guarantees extraordinary low energy storage and good heat transfer. The low loss rubber surround and a thin fabric spider center the moving parts with high linearity. As a typical small home stereo bass - midrange driver, we recommend our C158 - 8 - 085 for an application from 35 Hz – 3000 Hz.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 100 W
- frequency range = 35-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 33 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 89 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 7,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 7,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,54 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 113 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 11,6 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 35 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,31 (Qms=4,12, Qes=0,34)
- voice coil diameter = 25 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 137 mm
- overall diameter d = 158 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 82 mm
- mass m = 1,65 kg
Related links to "Accuton C158-8-085"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Accuton C158-8-085"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.