Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 7415851
The C158 - 6 - 851 is a 5.5 inch bass - midrange driver with ultra hard ceramic dome. A FEA... more
Product information "Accuton C158-6-851"
The C158 - 6 - 851 is a 5.5 inch bass - midrange driver with ultra hard ceramic dome. A FEA optimized overhung motor design with 38 mm titanium voice coil former guarantees extraordinary low energy storage and good heat transfer. The low loss rubber surround and a thin fabric spider center the moving parts with high linearity. As a typical small home stereo bass - midrange driver, we recommend our C158 - 6 - 851 for an application from 35 Hz – 3000 Hz.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 120 W
- frequency range = 30-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 30 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 8,7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,73 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 113 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 19 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 26,4 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,28 (Qms=5,1, Qes=0,3)
- voice coil diameter = 38 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 137 mm
- overall diameter d = 158 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 84 mm
- mass m = 2,28 kg
Related links to "Accuton C158-6-851"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Accuton C158-6-851"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.