Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381002
Seas W26FX001 E0026-08S 10" Woofer
The extremely stiff cone made from aluminium/magnesium alloy gives tremendous bass precision.
2” diameter high temperature voice coil with black anodized aluminium coil former for high power handling and reduced power compression.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
A solid copper phase plug enhances the performance of the copper rings and improves heat conduction away from the pole piece.
Gold plated terminals mounted on a glass fibre reinforced plate to reduce contact resistance and improve reliability.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 150/400 W
- frequency range = 20-1000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 20 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 10,7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,43 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 330 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 56,3 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 162 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,35 (Qms=2,34, Qes=0,41)
- voice coil diameter = 51 mm
- mounting diameter d = 232 mm
- overall diameter d = 269 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 109,5 mm