Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Order number: da-dc380-8
The Dayton Audio Classic Series 15" woofer is excellent as a replacement driver or for new... more
Product information "Dayton Audio DC380-8"
The Dayton Audio Classic Series 15" woofer is excellent as a replacement driver or for new system design and construction. The versatile set of parameters makes it suitable for sealed or vented enclosure designs.
Dayton Audio Classic Series woofers are excellent for use as replacement speakers or for new loudspeaker system design and construction. The DC380-8 15" woofer has developed quite a reputation for having the best bang-for-the-buck performance and value available anywhere. Smooth frequency response and extended bass performance make this driver ideal for use in large format two-way and classic three-way loudspeaker design.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 100 W
- frequency range = 20-1500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 18,8 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 91,8 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,4 Ohm
- force factor BL = 20,4 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 3,09 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 834,7 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 182,9 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 391,4 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,3 (Qms=2,87, Qes=0,34)
- voice coil diameter = 51 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4,35 mm
- mounting diameter d = 349 mm
- overall diameter d = 385 mm
Related links to "Dayton Audio DC380-8"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Dayton Audio DC380-8"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.