Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381034
Seas CA22RNX H1288-08 Paper Cone Woofer
Classical handcoated paper cone and matching natural rubber surround produce a well behaved roll off characteristic and reduce potential resonance problems.
Long, high temperature voice coil wound on an aluminium voice coil former gives low distortion and high power handling capacity.
Large magnet system provides high efficiency and good transient response. Bumped backplate in the magnet system allows maximum utilization of the long voice coil without mechanical limitation.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, airflow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 80/250 W
- frequency range = 30-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 29 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 89,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,1 Ohm
- force factor BL = 7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 230 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 20,9 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 97 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,41 (Qms=2,04, Qes=0,52)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 9 mm
- mounting diameter d = 186,4 mm
- overall diameter d = 220,6 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 90 mm