Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Order number: da-dc250-8
One of the main design goals at Dayton Audio is to create loudspeakers that can achieve high levels of performance at reasonable prices and that's just what they did with the Dayton Classic 10" Woofer.
Dayton Audio Classic Series woofers are excellent for use as replacement speakers or for new loudspeaker system design and construction. The DC250-8 10" woofer has developed quite a reputation for having the best bang-for-the-buck performance and value available anywhere. Smooth frequency response and extended bass performance make this driver ideal for use in large format two-way and classic three-way loudspeaker designs. A Qts of 0.45 allows the DC300-8 to work well in both sealed and ported speaker enclosures.
A non-pressed treated paper cone allows for smooth frequency response, while the high temperature aluminum voice coil and vented pole piece combine to increase power handling without compression. Longevity is ensured with the use of a rubber surround, treated cloth dust cap, and an extended bump plate.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 70 W
- frequency range = 25-2500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 6,7 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 89,0 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,7 Ohm
- force factor BL = 10,24 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,71 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 343,1 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 44,88 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 111,4 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,45 (Qms=4,05, Qes=0,50)
- voice coil diameter = 35 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4,5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 234 mm
- overall diameter d = 256 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 112,8 mm