Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1382332
The SB Acoustics SB34NRXL75-8 12" woofer uses a large 3" voice coil on a cast aluminium chassis.... more
Product information "SB Acoustics SB34NRXL75-8"
The SB Acoustics SB34NRXL75-8 12" woofer uses a large 3" voice coil on a cast aluminium chassis. Hard Paper proprietary cone materials made in-house for consistency. Low damping SBR rubber surround with high exertion and resilience. Open structure cast frame for reduced reflections and compression. Aluminium alloy for light weight, non-magnetic and extra rigidity. Shorting Copper cap on pole piece. Non-inductive 75mm coil former.
- Hard paper cone for improved piston operation (made in-house)
- Large motor system with under-cut pole piece and dual shorting rings
- Vented pole piece for minimum compression
- Vented cast aluminium chassis for optimum strength and low compression
- 3″ copper voice coil for improved power handling
- Long life silver lead wires
- Low damping rubber surround for improved dynamic linearity
- Non-conducting fibre glass voice coil former for minimum damping
- Optimized for vented enclosure
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 200 W
- resonance frequency fs = 22 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 91 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 16,6 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,2 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 508 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 93 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 205 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,28 (Qms=5,5, Qes=0,29)
- voice coil diameter = 75,6 mm
- mounting diameter d = 302,5 mm
- overall diameter d = 346,2 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 146 mm
Related links to "SB Acoustics SB34NRXL75-8"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "SB Acoustics SB34NRXL75-8"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.