Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order number: 7259130
The Scan-Speak D2608/9130.00 1" Discovery tweeter uses a very light, low mass “soft dome" with... more
Product information "Scan-Speak D2608/9130.00"
The Scan-Speak D2608/9130.00 1" Discovery tweeter uses a very light, low mass “soft dome" with high internal damping, and a highly-optimized, low-compression magnet system, which was designed especially for the low mass dome. The result is a driver that has both good sensitivity and an impressive range into the lower frequencies. The low mass dome, coupled with a fully vented motor system provides non-compressed sound reproduction over the entire frequency response. This combination allows the Discovery tweeter to be used in systems with lower cross-over points than is recommended for most normal tweeters, making this product a powerful tool for any acoustic designer.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 80/400 W
- frequency range = 1300-22000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 700 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 91,3 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 2,6 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,04 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 7 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,18 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 0,02 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,29 (Qms=0,51, Qes=0,65)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 72 mm
- overall diameter d = 104 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 36,9 mm
Related links to "Scan-Speak D2608/9130.00"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Scan-Speak D2608/9130.00"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.