Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 1381712
The M15CH002 E0043-06S is a 15cm (5”) cone midrange driver capable of a most neutral, transparent
The low distortion and noise generated by this driver set a new standard for
A paper cone with a unique Nextel coating ensures smooth frequency response and low distortion resulting in low coloration in the critical midband.
Patented HEXADYM magnet system of acoustically transparent design to avoid cavity resonances and air flow noise. The magnet system based on 6 small, radially magnetized neodymium blocks is compact in order to reduce the reflexion of sound energy to a minimum.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece to reduce non linear and modulation distortion and to increase overload margin.
A chrome plated brass phase plug enhance the performance of the copper rings and improve heat conduction away from the pole piece.
An extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket to keep the critical components in
perfect alignment. Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider to reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 70/200 W
- frequency range = 60-3500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 67 Hz
- impedance R = 6 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 4,9 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,3 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,43 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 75 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 6,75 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 6 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,4 (Qms=1,7, Qes=0,52)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- mounting diameter d = 112 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 76 mm