Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381078
The Seas U16RCY/P H1520-08 is a 5” High Fidelity woofer with an injection moulded
metal chassis, intended for bass reflex and transmission line designs.
New Curv cone, a woven polypropylene with excellent internal damping together with perfectly matched moving parts gives a smooth, extended frequency response.
A unique radial reinforced low loss rubber surround reduces radial resonances and prevents surround break up at large excursions.
Bullet shaped phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, avoids resonance problems which would occur in the volume between the dust cap and the pole piece and increases the long term power handling capacity.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket, keeps the critical components in perfect alignment. Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection,
air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
This driver uses Seas SpiderRing® technology.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 60/250 W
- frequency range = 45-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 36 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 6,3 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,81 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 99 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 10,26 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 25 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,32 (Qms=2,19, Qes=0,38)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 126 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 65,5 mm