Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Order number: da-da115-8
The aluminum cone on this driver is extremely rigid yet well damped, making the bass and midbass... more
Product information "Dayton Audio DA115-8"
The aluminum cone on this driver is extremely rigid yet well damped, making the bass and midbass region very clean and low in distortion. When used with a well-designed crossover, an extremely flat frequency response can be achieved that is clean well into the midrange region.
- Great looking and sounding woofer
- Cosmetic stamped steel frame
- Flat frequency response in passband region
- Impressive output capabilities when used in MTM designs
- Very low distortion
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 20/40 W
- frequency range = 60-15000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 60 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- DC resistance Re = 6,4 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,7 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 53,1 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 6,6 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 4,4 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,41 (Qms=2,60, Qes=0,49)
- voice coil diameter = 25 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 2,5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 93 mm
- overall diameter d = 115,6 mm
Related links to "Dayton Audio DA115-8"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Dayton Audio DA115-8"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.