Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: da-rs180-4
The Dayton Audio Reference Series sets a new standard of value in high-performance loudspeaker... more
Product information "Dayton Audio RS180-4"
The Dayton Audio Reference Series sets a new standard of value in high-performance loudspeaker drivers. Woofer features a black anodized cone, heavy-duty 6-hole cast frame, low-loss rubber surround, solid aluminum phase plug, rubber magnet boot, and gold spring terminals.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 60 W
- frequency range = 40-2200 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 40,4 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- DC resistance Re = 2,9 Ohm
- force factor BL = 4,26 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,51 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 126,7 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 14,32 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 24,5 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,5 (Qms=2,66, Qes=0,62)
- voice coil diameter = 38 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 6 mm
- mounting diameter d = 146 mm
- overall diameter d = 180,5 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 82 mm
Related links to "Dayton Audio RS180-4"