Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381719
The Seas FA22RCZ H1597-08 is an 8” full range driver offering astonishing efficiency and sound clarity.
A blue-gray paper cone with papyrus fibres, and a high frequency cone directly coupled to the voice coil set the air in motion. The surround is made from a flexible and stable foam rubber material.
The large, open weave fabric spider reflects very little acoustic energy to the cone, and offers excellent stiffness linearity. A heat resistant, non conductive glass fiber coil former allows a high mechanical Q of the moving system.
A large ferrite ring magnet offers a high magnetic gap flux in a cost efficient way. The pole piece is prolonged forwards and equipped with a deep drawn copper cap to ensure excellent linearity in the force factor and coil inductance.
A stiff and stable injection moulded zinc chassis keeps the critical components in perfect alignment. Large windows in the chassis both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 40/110 W
- frequency range = 30-20000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 30 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 94 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,7 Ohm
- force factor BL = 6,4 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,09 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 222 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 12,6 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 134 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,35 (Qms=4,36, Qes=0,38)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 3 mm
- mounting diameter d = 186,4 mm
- overall diameter d = 220,6 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 85 mm