Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381069
Seas CA22RNY H1471-08 Paper Cone Woofer
Classical handcoated paper cone and matching natural rubber surround produce a well behaved roll off characteristic and reduce potential resonance problems.
Long, high temperature voice coil wound on an aluminium voice coil former gives low distortion and high power handling capacity.
Extra large magnet system provides high efficiency and good transient response, and parameters that make this driver perfect for high efficiency 2-way system.
Bumped backplate in the magnet system allows maximum utilization of the
long voice coil without mechanical limitation.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment. Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonances to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 90/250 W
- frequency range = 35-2500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 34 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 91 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 8,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,55 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 230 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 17,8 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 82 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,3 (Qms=1,69, Qes=0,36)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 9 mm
- mounting diameter d = 186,4 mm
- overall diameter d = 220,6 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 97 mm