Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1346767
Seas W18EX001 E0017-08S Magnesium Cone Woofer
Precision cast and surface treated magnesium cone coupled to a natural rubber surround showing no sign of midrange (edge) resonances.
Magnet system with bumped back plate makes room for extreme coil excursions.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a
Gold plated terminals mounted on a glassfibre reinforced plate to reduce contact
resistance and improve reliability.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 100/250 W
- frequency range = 40-2500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 34 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,1 Ohm
- force factor BL = 8,4 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,65 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 126 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 15,5 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 30 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,26 (Qms=1,8, Qes=0,3)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- mounting diameter d = 145 mm
- overall diameter d = 176 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 81 mm