Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1381023
Seas CA18RLY H1217-08 Paper Cone Woofer
6,5” High Fidelity cone driver, developed for use as a high quality woofer or woofer/midrange unit.
Classical coated paper cone gives a smooth extended frequency response with a controlled roll off.
High temperature, light weight, CCAW voice coil wound on an aluminium voice coil former gives a high power handling capacity. The extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket, keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum. The large magnet system provides high efficiency and low Q.
CA18RLY H1217 Specifications
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 80/250 W
- frequency range = 35-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 42 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,6 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,05 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 136 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 10,6 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 32 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,47 (Qms=2,92, Qes=0,56)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 8 mm
- mounting diameter d = 145,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 176 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 73 mm