Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381064
The Seas ER18RNX H1456-08 is an 18 cm (6,5’’) cone driver, developed for use as a long throw high fidelity woofer or woofer/midrange unit.
Edge coated reed/paper pulp cone together with perfectly matched moving parts gives a smooth, extended frequency response.
Bumped back plate in the magnet system, together with the very long and light weight copper clad aluminium voice coil, allow extreme coil excursion with low distortion.
Heavy copper ring below the T-shaped pole piece will reduce non linear and modulation distortion.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 80/250 W
- frequency range = 45-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 37 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,9 Ohm
- force factor BL = 7,2 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,67 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 136 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 14 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 32 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,31 (Qms=1,58, Qes=0,39)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 9 mm
- mounting diameter d = 145,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 176 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 78 mm