Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381015
Seas CA15RLY H1216-08 15 cm (5’’) cone driver, developed for use as a long throw high fidelity woofer or woofer/midrange unit.
Classical coated paper cone that gives a smooth extended frequency response with a controlled roll off.
Large magnet system together with a very long and light weight CCAW voice coil allow good coil excursion with low distortion and good transient response.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket, that keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 60/250 W
- frequency range = 50-4000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 44 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,82 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 80 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 7,7 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 14 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,34 (Qms=1,88, Qes=0,42)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 8 mm
- mounting diameter d = 112 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 67,5 mm