Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: da-275-059
This tweeter is smooth! The Dayton Audio ND25FA-4 is a 1” soft-dome tweeter that combines an exceptionally flat response above 3 kHz with a compact round faceplate for a clean, modern appearance that integrates easily into any design. The tiny yet powerful neodymium motor structure features an aluminum heatsink and ferrofluid cooling for low power compression and improved long-term power handling. A copper pole cap within the motor further reduces distortion and inductance effects.
Choose the ND25FA-4 when you need detail that that doesn’t become fatiguing or shrill at high volumes, for a highly refined presentation. The compact faceplate allows for close center-to-center spacing of drivers, making these tweeters perfect for line array use or D’Appolito (MTM) configurations with wide dispersion.
• Exceptionally flat treble response with low distortion
• Compact round faceplate design is simple to install
• High-strength neodymium motor with heatsink and ferrofluid cooling
• 1" diameter voice coil for good off-axis dispersion
• Clean, modern styling and appearance