Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: da-290-216
Dayton Audio's compact aluminum cone drivers demonstrate the latest advances in high-excursion design processes.
An efficient, low-distortion Neo-Balanced motor is combined with a rigid yet lightweight aluminum diaphragm, yielding impressive high-impact audio reproduction. Perfect for single point-source applications, or combined in multiples and line arrays.
• Extended-range 54 Hz to 8 kHz performance
• Rubber-edged aluminum alloy cone
• Large excursion capability4 mm Xmax, 20 mm peak
• Self-shielded Neo-Balanced motor structure
• 1" 4-layer underhung voice coil with polyimide former
• 40 watts RMS power handling