Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: da-ps180-8
The Dayton Audio PS Series drivers do it all: true bass, articulate midrange, and balanced,... more
Product information "Dayton Audio PS180-8"
The Dayton Audio PS Series drivers do it all: true bass, articulate midrange, and balanced, extended highs.
An intensive program of design and testing has yielded full-range speakers that feature high sensitivity and smooth response, both on- and off-axis. Although an ideal match for lower powered Class A and Class T designs, the PS180-8 6-1/2" driver's superb resolution and natural sound quality make it a viable option for an even wider variety of applications. The PS Series' audio performance is complemented by the speaker's striking appearance—they look great in dipole and other open back designs, too!
• High sensitivity/minimal distortion-an ideal match for lower powered amplifiers
• Parasitic HF cone and carefully engineered phase plug extend on- and off-axis response
• Solid bass performance, thanks to usefully high excursion capability (5 mm Xmax)
• Optimized neodymium magnet provides high motor strength
• Low-mass copper clad aluminum voice coil
• Copper cap and copper ring on pole piece reduce inductance and distortion
• Kevlar reinforced paper cone is lightweight yet rigid and well controlled
0.63 mH @ 1 kHz
94.8 dB @ 2.83V/1m
RMS Power Handling
Usable Frequency Range (Hz)
48 - 25,000 Hz
Related links to "Dayton Audio PS180-8"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Dayton Audio PS180-8"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.