Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1381718
Seas C16N001/F E0051-04/06S Coaxial driver
Precision cast, machined and surface treated magnesium cone acts as a piston through the audible frequency band without any sign of midrange resonances.
A unique radial reinforced rubber surround reduces resonances and prevents surround break up at large excursions.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
The coaxially arranged precoated fabric dome high frequency unit has a low resonance frequency, and integrates with the cone driver to form a point source.
The extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonances to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 80/250 W
- frequency range = 30-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 37 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3.2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 4.4 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0.27 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 94 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 14.6 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 15 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0.49 (Qms=3.24, Qes=0.58)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 7 mm
- mounting diameter d = 126 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 80,5 mm
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 90/220 W
- resonance frequency fs = 1200 Hz
- impedance R = 6 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 4,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 2.3 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0.05 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 7 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,3 g
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,25 mm