Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order number: 1381041
Seas 19TAFD/G H0532-08 19mm High Fidelity dome tweeter with smooth, extended frequency
response. Aluminium diaphragm suspended by a specially designed soft Sonotex surround
which allows a low fundamental frequency.
Double magnet reduces stray fields around the magnet system and allows the unit to be used in close proximity to a CRT. The double magnet also gives a higher sensitivity.
Fine mesh grid protects the diaphragm and carries a phase plate which compensates for a slight axial roll off towards 20 kHz.
Voice coil windings immersed in magnetic fluid increase short term power handling capacity and reduce the compression at high power levels.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 90/220 W
- frequency range = 4000-20000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 1700 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 2,6 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,05 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 4 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,23 g
- voice coil diameter = 19,5 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,75 mm
- mounting diameter d = 66,5 mm
- overall diameter d = 93,8 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 28 mm