Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381014
SEAS CA18RNX H1215-08 6.5" Coated Paper Cone Woofer
18 cm (6,5’’) cone driver, developed for use as a long throw high fidelity woofer or woofer/midrange unit.
Classical coated paper cone gives a smooth extended frequency response with a controlled roll off.
Large magnet system gives good transient response, and the bumped back plate together with the very long, and light weight copper clad aluminium voice coil allow for extreme coil excursion with low distortion.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 80/250 W
- frequency range = 45-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 35 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 7,2 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,2 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 136 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 14 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 33 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,31 (Qms=1,9, Qes=0,37)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 9 mm
- mounting diameter d = 145,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 176 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 78 mm