Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381711
Seas W12CY003 E0044-08S Paper Cone Woofer
A paper cone with a unique Nextel coating ensures smooth frequency response and low distortion.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
A large magnet system provides good sensitivity and transient response.
A chrome plated brass phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, increases long term power handling capacity and eliminates resonances in the cavity inside the voice coil former.
An extremely stiff and stable injection moulded nextel coated metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 70/200 W
- frequency range = 60-3501 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 60 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,5 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,41 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 50 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 6,1 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 4 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,37 (Qms=2,3, Qes=0,44)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- mounting diameter d = 99 mm
- overall diameter d = 120,4 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 66,5 mm