Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 1381376
8“ long-stroke bass with serrated paper membrane geometry, soft and bulky sounding, impressive... more
Product information "Eton 8-612/C8/32 RP"
8“ long-stroke bass with serrated paper membrane geometry, soft and bulky sounding, impressive impulse behavior, well suited for bass-reflex design.
- power handling = 80 W
- frequency range = 40-2000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 24 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 9,3 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,99 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 222 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 26,3 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 100 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,30 (Qms=6,67, Qes=0,32)
- voice coil diameter = 32 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4,5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 190 mm
- overall diameter d = 223 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 100,5 mm
Related links to "Eton 8-612/C8/32 RP"