Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: au-HM170C0
Designed for high end compact 2 or 3-way systems, this driver utilizes a very stiff and... more
Product information "Audax HM170C0"
Designed for high end compact 2 or 3-way systems, this driver utilizes a very stiff and lightweight woven carbon fiber cone. The use of this material results in dynamic bass response, superb midrange clarity and an extremely natural top end roll off. Unobstructed venting of the Zamak die cast chassis, plus the use of a vented pole piece, contributes to the dramatic transient response. Other features include a high compliance rubber suspension, soft polymer dust cap, edgewound copper voice coil on a fiberglass reinforced Kapton former, and gold plated terminals. The HM170CO provides a very natural midrange quality and excellent off-axis performance
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 50/100 W
- frequency range = 40-400 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 42 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 7,6 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,24 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 136 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 12,4 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 30,6 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,32 (Qms=4,16, Qes=0,35)
- voice coil diameter = 30 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion xlin = +/- 3 mm
- mounting diameter d = 145 mm
- overall diameter d = 166/188 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 76 mm
Related links to "Audax HM170C0"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Audax HM170C0"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.