Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1346772
The W12CY001 E0021-08S is a 12cm (4,5’’) cone driver developed for use as a high fidelity woofer/midrange unit. The extremely stiff, yet light cone gives tremendous bass precision and midrange detail.
Precision cast and surface treated magnesium cone coupled to a natural rubber surround showing no sign of midrange (edge) resonances.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
An extra large magnet system for good sensitivity and transient response. Copper plating of the top and bottom plates and a solid copper phase plug, which enhance the performance of the copper rings and improve heat conduction away from the pole piece.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 70/200 W
- frequency range = 60-3500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 45 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 84 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,4 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,43 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 50 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 7,5 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 6 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,36 (Qms=2,5, Qes=0,42)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- mounting diameter d = 99 mm
- overall diameter d = 120,4 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 66,5 mm