Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5 Workdays
- Order number: SW10528
The Adhara is an high-end 2 way floorstanding speaker with high quality chassis. The kit is delivered with air motion transformer Audaphon AMT-1i and with Wavecor WF182CU13 of high quality as midwoofer for the bass range.
The crossover consists of a 3rd order high-pass filter (18 dB per octave slope) for the tweeter, a RCL circuit in parallel is smoothing the frequency response between 3 kHz and 8 kHz and a parallel RCL circuit in series to the loudspeaker is smoothing the frequency response between 15 kHz and 25 kHz. The woofers are connected to a 3rd order low pass filter (18 dB per octave slope). A RCL circuit in parallel to the woofer is smoothing the frequency response between 600 Hz and 1,5 kHz.
The frequency response of this speaker is outstanding linear. The decay spectrum is nearly perfect. At low volume, i.e. 85 dB at 1 m, the nonlinear distortions are lower than 0.4% above 300 Hz and doesn't exceed 1% at 95 dB at 1 m .
The kit contains
- Audaphon AMT-1i
- WF182CU13, Wavecor Mid/Woofer, 8 Ohm, paper cone, BD, phase plug
- Bass reflex tube HP70 XL, 70x220 mm, black
- Damping fleece MT Bondum 800 (30 x 50 x 2 cm)
- 1,5x Damping Sonofil 100 x 35 cm for 20 litres
- Binding Post gold plated (one pair, red and black)
- 3m Speaker cable 2x1.5 mm2, transparent
- Allen wood screws, black, 4x25 mm, 8 pieces
- Crossover kit
- Plan for DIY kit
(no woodpanels included)