Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1382401
SB-Acoustics 5'' SATORI MR13P-4 Vented aerodynamic cast aluminium chassis for optimum... more
Product information "SB Acoustics SATORI MR13P-4"
SB-Acoustics 5'' SATORI MR13P-4
- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminium chassis for optimum strength and low compression.
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibres made in-house.
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response.
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity.
- Powerful optimized low distortion neodymium motor system.
- Non-conducting fibre glass voice coil former for minimum damping.
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion.
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass.
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability.
- Vented pole piece and coil former for reduced compression.
- High piston to chassis diameter ratio.
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 40 W
- resonance frequency fs = 41 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 91 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3.3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 4.3 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,11 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 70 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 5,4 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 19.4 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0.23 (Qms=2.8, Qes=0.25)
- voice coil diameter = 30.5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 111 mm
- overall diameter d = 132 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 63.7 mm
Related links to "SB Acoustics SATORI MR13P-4"