Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: wf120bd07
Wavecor WF120BD07 4¾" die cast, paper cone mid/woofer 4 Ohm The 4¾”... more
Product information "Wavecor WF120BD07"
Wavecor WF120BD07 4¾" die cast, paper cone mid/woofer 4 Ohm
The 4¾” transducers WF120BD07 (4 ohm) and WF120BD08 (8 ohm) were designed as high performance bass and midrange units for very compact monitors and high-end hi-fi speakers.
The only difference between WF120BD07 and WF120BD03 is the shape of the mounting flange of the frames. WF120BD08 and WF120BD04 differ in the same way.
- Balanced Drive motor structure for optimal drive force symmetry resulting in largely reduced even order harmonic distortion
- Copper cap on center pole to reduce voice coil inductance and to minimize variations in voice coil inductance as a function of voice coil position
- Black coated semi-air-dried paper cone
- Rigid die cast alu chassis with extensive venting for lower air flow speed reducing audible distortion
- Vented voice coil former for reduced distortion and compression
- Vented center pole with dual flares for reduced noise level at large cone excursions
- Heavy-duty black fiber glass voice coil former to reduce mechanical losses resulting in better dynamic performance and low-level details
- Large motor with 1¼” voice coil diameter for better control and power handling
- Built-in alu field-stabilizing ring for reduced distortion at high levels
- Low-loss suspension (high Qm) for better reproduction of details and dynamics
- Black motor parts for better heat transfer to the surrounding air
- Conex spider for better durability under extreme conditions
- Gold plated terminals to ensure long-term trouble free connection
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 60 W
- frequency range = 60-4000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 70 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 4,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,086 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 54 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 6,55 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 4,25 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,38 (Qms=6, Qes=0,4)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 100 mm
- overall diameter d = 120 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 72 mm
Related links to "Wavecor WF120BD07"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Wavecor WF120BD07"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.