Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ma-alpair6Mgen2
The Alpair 6M is well suited to smaller audio applications, particularly desk-top and nearfield uses. The bass-rich warm tone of this driver can act a balance for those installations using compressed or highly processed source music, complements the use of traditional and modern solid state amplification.This new generation 2 model concentrates on refining the musicality of the Alpair 6 heritage.
- New Multi-form cone design. The cone profile has been modified to improve vocal clarity in the lower/lower mid frequency ranges.
- New advanced Nomex rear suspension
- New ultra-light weight copper wound coil
- New polymer mix for the frame making it 10% stiffer than the Gen. 1 model.
- New connector sets allow for remote soldering of cables, installation is easy.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 15 W
- frequency range = 100-22000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 63 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85,4 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 2,81 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,0013 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 36,3 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 2,57 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 4,8 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,39 (Qms=2,76, Qes=0,45)
- voice coil diameter = 18 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 100 mm
- overall diameter d = 114 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 51,6 mm
Price is for one pair