Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ma-alpair6Mgen2
The Alpair 6M is well suited to smaller audio applications, particularly desk-top and nearfield... more
Product information "Markaudio Alpair 6M Gen2"
The Alpair 6M is well suited to smaller audio applications, particularly desk-top and nearfield uses. The bass-rich warm tone of this driver can act a balance for those installations using compressed or highly processed source music, complements the use of traditional and modern solid state amplification.This new generation 2 model concentrates on refining the musicality of the Alpair 6 heritage.
- New Multi-form cone design. The cone profile has been modified to improve vocal clarity in the lower/lower mid frequency ranges.
- New advanced Nomex rear suspension
- New ultra-light weight copper wound coil
- New polymer mix for the frame making it 10% stiffer than the Gen. 1 model.
- New connector sets allow for remote soldering of cables, installation is easy.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 15 W
- frequency range = 100-22000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 63 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85,4 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 2,81 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,0013 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 36,3 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 2,57 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 4,8 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,39 (Qms=2,76, Qes=0,45)
- voice coil diameter = 18 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 100 mm
- overall diameter d = 114 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 51,6 mm
Price is for one pair
Related links to "Markaudio Alpair 6M Gen2"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Markaudio Alpair 6M Gen2"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.