Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381063
The Seas ER15RLY H1455-08 is a 15 cm (5’’) cone driver, developed for use as a long throw high fidelity woofer or woofer/midrange unit.
Edge coated reed/paper pulp cone, together with perfectly matched moving parts gives a smooth, extended frequency response.
Large magnet system, together with a very long and light weight copper clad aluminium voice coil allow good coil excursion with low distortion and good transient response.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 60/250 W
- frequency range = 50-4000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 44 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,73 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 80 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 7,6 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 15 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,32 (Qms=1,55, Qes=0,41)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 8 mm
- mounting diameter d = 112 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 67,5 mm