Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381716
Seas W22NY001 E0045-08S Paper Cone Woofer
A paper cone with a unique Nextel coating ensures smooth frequency response and low distortion.
A large magnet system with a bumped back plate, together with a very long and light weight CCAW voice coil, allow extreme coil excursion with low distortion and excellent transient response.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
A chrome plated brass phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, increase long term power handling capacity and eliminates resonances in the cavity inside the voice coil former.
The extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 90/250 W
- frequency range = 30-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 33 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,1 Ohm
- force factor BL = 8,8 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,61 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 220 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 20 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 72 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,3 (Qms=1,73, Qes=0,36)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- mounting diameter d = 186,4 mm
- overall diameter d = 220,6 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 100 mm