Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order number: 1381731
The Seas U22REX/P-SL H1659-08 is a 8” High Fidelity woofer with an injection moulded metal chassis, intended for bass reflex and transmission line designs.
New Curv cone, a woven polypropylene with excellent internal damping together with perfectly matched moving parts gives a smooth, extended frequency response.
Bumped back plate in the magnet system together with a high temperature voice coil wound on an aluminium voice coil former gives low distortion and high power handling capacity. Heavy copper ring below the T-shaped pole piece will reduce non linear and modulation distortion.
Bullet shaped phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, avoids resonance problems which would occur in the volume between the dust cap and the pole piece and increases the long term power handling capacity.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket, keeps the critical components in perfect alignment. Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 100/250 W
- frequency range = 29-4000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 29 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,0 Ohm
- force factor BL = 8,0 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,7 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 220 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 19,8 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 103 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,29 (Qms=1,77, Qes=0,34)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- mounting diameter d = 186,4 mm
- overall diameter d = 220,6 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 90 mm