Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1346760
The T25CF002 E0011-06, “MILLENNIUM” is a 25mm soft dome tweeter with a novel Neodymium based magnet system.
A unique HEXADYM magnet system (US Pat 6.020.805 ) based on 6 radially magnetized NdFeB magnet blocks. Efficient ventilation and damping of every potentially resonant cavity behind the dome, surround and voice coil. Moderate magnetic stray fields present no problems in AV installations.
A generously underhung voice coil ( + and - 0.5mm ) ensures low distortion even with low crossover frequencies.
An optimally shaped and coated fabric dome diaphragm manufactured by SEAS from SONOTEX for excellent performance and consistency.
Flexible lead-out wires ensure a good connection between voice coil and terminals. This arrangement also helps to prevent lead breakage due to the large excursions encountered when low crossover frequencies are used.
A 6,0 mm injection moulded zinc front plate with a very slight loading characteristic which ensures linear frequency response, and a stiff and stable connection to the cabinet. A substantial injection-moulded rear chamber made from zinc eliminates unwanted chamber all resonances and conducts heat away from the magnet system.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 90/200(>2500Hz/12dB) W
- frequency range = 2000-25000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 600 Hz
- impedance R = 6 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 4,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 3,1 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,05 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 7 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,37 g
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- mounting diameter d = 75 mm
- overall diameter d = 110 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 41 mm