Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 7288434
Scan-Speak 18W/8434G00, 6.5" Midwoofer The GF series is designed for the discerning... more
Product information "Scan-Speak 18W/8434G00"
Scan-Speak 18W/8434G00, 6.5" Midwoofer
The GF series is designed for the discerning audiophile customer. To meet the needs of this audience, several new technologies were developed with the goal of lowering distortion and damping in the speaker. The coated fiberglass cone reduces vibration and standing waves, and the vented motor system minimizes power compression. The combined result is a very open and dynamic sound.
- Aluminium Chassis
- Fiber Glass cone
- NR rubber surround
- Vented below Spider
The 18W/8434G can be considered as a replacement for the PL18WO09-08 or the MG18WK09-08.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 55/170 W
- frequency range = 50-2000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 50 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88,7 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 7,2 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,55 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 137 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 13,7 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 19,5 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,43 (Qms=7,58, Qes=0,46)
- voice coil diameter = 32 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4,2 mm
- mounting diameter d = 144,3 mm
- overall diameter d = 179,6 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 81,1 mm
Related links to "Scan-Speak 18W/8434G00"