Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5-7 Workdays
- Order number: wf146wa01
Wavecor WF146WA01 5¾" paper cone mid/woofer 4 Ohm
Nominal impedance is 4 ohm for WF146WA01 and 8 ohm for WF146WA02. Otherwise the two models are identical.
WF146WA01/02 are mid/woofers designed for demanding bass and midrange applications. They work equally well for high-end hi-fi, high quality home theater systems, and top multimedia setups.
Powering is by a large 90 mm magnet structure that ensures good efficiency and optimal T/S parameters.
A large 32 mm voice coil ensures high power handling - thermally and mechanically
The optimized paper cone ensures large bandwidth and low distortion. Distortion is further reduced by efficient venting and an alu shorting ring stabilizing the magnetic field in the air gap.
WF146WA01/02 are very good choices for compact 2-way speaker systems or even as midrange in multi-way systems.
- Alu field-stabilizing ring inside magnet assembly for reduced high-level distortion
- Vented voice coil former for reduced distortion and compression
- New vented chassis for lower air flow speed reducing audible distortion
- Heavy-duty black fiber glass voice coil bobbin to increase power handling and reduce mechanical losses resulting in better dynamic performance and low-level details
- Large motor system with 1¼” voice coil diameter and 90 mm magnet for better control, power handling, and efficiency
- Black magnet parts for better heat transfer to increase power handling
- New progressive suspension with specially designed Conex damper (spider) for long durability under extreme operating conditions
- Gold plated terminals to prevent oxidation, for long-term reliable connection
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 55 W
- frequency range = 60-3500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 56 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,1 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,24 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 95 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 10,4 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 10 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,42 (Qms=7, Qes=0,45)
- voice coil diameter = 32 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 3 mm
- mounting diameter d = 118 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 68,2 mm
- mass m = 1,03 kg