Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: tw030wa01
TW030WA01 is a high performance 30mm soft dome tweeter that works equally well for most demanding high frequency audio applications.
The low resonance frequency and high power handling makes TW030WA01 the ideal tweeter for 2-way speakers, where standard tweeters will not do.
The usage of dual neodymium magnets as power house ensures an almost perfect magnetic screening for demanding A/V applications.
The low distortion and the smooth and extended frequency response combine extreme details and dynamics into making TW030WA01 the pearl of any high-end 2-channel system.
Small size and high efficiency make TW030WA01 well suited for high quality multimedia applications. TW030WA01 is available with ferro fluid as part number TW030WA02.
There is a version of TW030WA01 without face plate available for manufacturers, for building the unit directly into the cabinet baffle. The part number of this version is TW030WA03 and the electrical/acoustical specifications are identical to that of TW030WA01. Please contact us for more information.
- Precision-coated textile diaphragm for improved consistency and high-frequency extension
- Vented voice coil former for reduced distortion and compression
- Copper-clad aluminium voice coil wire offering lower moving mass for improved efficiency and transient response
- Build-in cavities under dome/edge to equalize pressure for lower distortion and lower resonance frequency
- Rear heat sink for increased power handling and reduced power compression
- Dual neodymium magnets for improved efficiency and improved magnetic shielding for A/V applications
- Flexible lead wires for higher power handling and larger excursion
- Black anodized magnet structure for increased power handling and reduced power compression
- Gold plated terminals to prevent oxidation for long-term reliable connection
- Delivered with foam gasket attached for hassle-free mounting and secure cabinet sealing
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 30/45 W
- frequency range = 2000-25000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 1050 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 94 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,4 Ohm
- force factor BL = 2,3 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,055 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 11,5 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,42 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 0,01 l
- total Q factor Qts = 1,3 (Qms=4,8, Qes=1,78)
- voice coil diameter = 30 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,65 mm
- mounting diameter d = 56 mm
- overall diameter d = 76 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 37,7 mm