Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1382510
The SB Acoustics SB34SWPL75-3-DV 12" woofer uses a large 3" voice coil on a cast aluminium... more
Product information "SB Acoustics SB34SWPL75-3-DV"
The SB Acoustics SB34SWPL75-3-DV 12" woofer uses a large 3" voice coil on a cast aluminium chassis. Hard Paper proprietary cone materials made in-house for consistency. Low damping SBR rubber surround with high exertion and resilience. Open structure cast frame for reduced reflections and compression. Aluminium alloy for light weight, non-magnetic and extra rigidity.
- Hard paper cone for improved piston operation (made in-house)
- Vented pole piece for minimum compression
- Vented cast aluminum chassis for optimum strength and low compression
- 3 copper voice coil (4-layer) for improved power handling
- Long life silver lead wires
- Low damping medium hardness rubber surround for improved linearity and power handling
- Non-conducting fiber glass voice coil former for minimum damping
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 300 W
- resonance frequency fs = 27,5 Hz
- impedance R = 2x3 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90/85 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 2x2,5 Ohm
- force factor BL = 9,7/19,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,4/6,1 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 458 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 231 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 43 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,48 (Qms=5,62, Qes=0,52)
- voice coil diameter = 75,6 mm
- mounting diameter d = 302,5 mm
- overall diameter d = 346,2 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 146,5 mm
Related links to "SB Acoustics SB34SWPL75-3-DV"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "SB Acoustics SB34SWPL75-3-DV"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.