Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 7423221
The S220–6–221 is an 8 inch bass driver with ultra stiff ceramic - sandwich dome. A FEA... more
Product information "Accuton S220-6-221"
The S220–6–221 is an 8 inch bass driver with ultra stiff ceramic - sandwich dome.
A FEA optimized overhung motor design with 38 mm titanium voice coil former guarantees very low energy storage and good heat transfer.
The low loss rubber surround and a thin fabric spider center the moving parts with high linearity.
As a typical home stereo bass driver, we recommend our S220-6-221 for an application from 31 Hz - 1000 Hz
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 150 W
- frequency range = 31-1000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 21 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 89 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 8,9 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,8 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 227 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 33,6 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 116 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,36 (Qms=6,6, Qes=0,38)
- voice coil diameter = 38 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 190,5 mm
- overall diameter d = 220 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 105 mm
- mass m = 2,10 kg
Related links to "Accuton S220-6-221"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Accuton S220-6-221"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.