Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381035
Seas CA26RFX H1305-08 Paper Cone Woofer
Classical handcoated paper cone and matching natural rubber surround produce a
well behaved roll off characteristic and reduce potential resonance problems.
2” high temperature voice coil with black anodized aluminium coil former gives
high power handling and reduced power compression.
Large magnet system gives good sensitivity and transient response.
Bumped backplate in the magnet system allows maximum utilization of the
long voice coil without mechanical limitation.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical
components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 100/300 W
- frequency range = 30-1000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 29 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 10,7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,95 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 350 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 36,1 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 129 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,34 (Qms=2,14, Qes=0,4)
- voice coil diameter = 51 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 10 mm
- mounting diameter d = 232,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 269 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 107,5 mm